Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 02:33:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of the QUIC transport
   protocol, focusing on caveats impacting application protocol
   development and deployment over QUIC.  Its intended audience is
   designers of application protocol mappings to QUIC, and implementors
   of these application protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Trammell (IETF) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 11:37:22 +0200

Greetings, all,

We've posted an initial WG version of the applicability draft. This draft still has a couple of open issues and a few changes to track in the -04 revisions of the base drafts, but we wanted to get a version out to discuss before Prague.

The manageability and applicability drafts have their own GitHub repository, https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts. Issues on these drafts can be filed at https://github.com/quicwg/ops-drafts/issues and/or discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

Thanks, cheers,

Brian (for the editors of the ops drafts)

> Begin forwarded message:
> 
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-applicability-00.txt
> Date: 3 July 2017 at 11:33:42 GMT+2
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
>