Subject: draft-ietf-quic-http-05 and PUSH_PROMISE

From: "Charles 'Buck' Krasic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:36:51 -0700

Would it make sense to mention PUSH_PROMISEs in  draft-ietf-quic-http-05.
html#rfc.section.4.2
<https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-quic-http-05.html#rfc.section.4.2>?

-- 
Charles 'Buck' Krasic | Software Engineer | [email-masked] | +1 (408)
412-1141

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:43:05 +1000

Open an issue?  A PUSH_PROMISE is a request, and we could say that.

On 17 August 2017 at 06:36, Charles 'Buck' Krasic <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Would it make sense to mention PUSH_PROMISEs in
> draft-ietf-quic-http-05.html#rfc.section.4.2?
>
> --

---

From: "Charles 'Buck' Krasic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:49:45 -0700

Opened 741 <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/741>.