Subject: RADEXT WG Last Call on Extended RADIUS Attributes Document

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:47:59 -0800

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG last call on the Extended RADIUS Attributes document, prior to sending it to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.   The document is available for inspection here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-00.txt

RADEXT WG last call will last until February 14, 2008.  Please send comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list ([email-masked]) in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues page:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:48:27 +0700

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG last call on the Extended RADIUS
Attributes document, prior to sending it to the IESG for consideration
as a Proposed Standard.   The document is available for inspection here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attribute
s-00.txt 
 
I'm quite surprised at this move, since even a cursory review of the
document in question would reveal that it is not at all ready for Last
Call: it is rife with gramatical errors & typos.  A cynical person might
see it as a ploy to quash debate, but maybe it's just proof that nobody
(not even WG Chairs) actually read drafts before LC.  I do wish that the
authors had been consulted on the readiness of the document, however --
it would have been polite.

RADEXT WG last call will last until February 14, 2008.  Please send
comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list ([email-masked]) in the
format described on the RADEXT WG Issues page:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/