Subject: Call for Volunteers for the Renewed AAA Doctors Team

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:16:41 +0200

In discussions with the RADEXT and DIME chairs we decided to refresh the
membership of the AAA-Doctors team and to re-emphasize the goals of this
team as follows: 

- Review IETF documents at IETF Last Call or IESG review  phases on AAA
related issues
- Provide advice to IANA on queries related to definition and allocation
of parameters related to the AAA protocols
- Advice the Area Directors and the Working Groups in the area on issues
related to the AAA architecture or protocols

We ran a few weeks ago a poll through the current AAA-Doctors list
members asking those who are interested to continue to be active or just
watch the list to provide affirmative feedback. Based on the answers we
received we believe that we should enroll a few new active members on
the list. Those of you who are interested to participate in this team by
providing reviews of the IETF documents and advice on AAA issues from
time to time please let us know. 

Thanks and Regards,

Ron and Dan

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>