Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-status-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Status-Server Packets in the Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. DeKok
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-status-server-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-6-17
	
RFC 2865 defines a Status-Server code for use in RADIUS, but labels
   it as "Experimental" without further discussion.  This document
   describes a practical use for the Status-Server packet code, which is
   to let clients query the status of a RADIUS server.  These queries,
   and responses (if any) enable the client to make more informed
   decisions.  The result is a more stable, and more robust RADIUS
   architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:00:38 +0200

> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-status-server-00.txt

  FYI: The only change between this document and
draft-dekok-radext-status-server-02.txt is the name, submission date,
and expiration date.

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>