Subject: RADEXT WG Last Call on "RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management"

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:32:59 -0400

Forwarding on behalf of Bernard...  (transient e-mail issues)

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RADEXT WG Last Call on "RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management"
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:03:40 -0700

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG Last Call on "RADIUS Authorization for
NAS Management" prior to sending it on to the IESG for consideration as a
Proposed Standard.
 
The document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorizati
on-03.txt
 
WG Last Call will last until June 30, 2008.   Please review the document and
post your comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list ([email-masked]) in
the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues list
(http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/).   
 
If you have read the document and approve of its publication, but have no
comments, please also post this to the list. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>