Subject: RADEXT WG Last Call on RADIUS Design Guidelines

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:56:40 -0700 (PDT)

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG Last Call on "RADIUS Design 
Guidelines" prior to requesting that the IESG publish it as a Best
Current Practice RFC. 
 
The document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-design-03.txt
 
WG Last Call will last until July 10, 2008.   Please review the document 
and post your comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list 
([email-masked]) in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues 
list (http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/).   
 
If you have read the document and approve of its publication, but have no
comments, please also post this to the list. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>