Subject: Call for Agenda Items for IETF 72

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

This is a call for agenda items for the RADEXT WG meeting at IETF 72 in 
Dublin.  The meeting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, July 30, 
2008 from 9 AM - 11:30 AM.  

If you have an item you'd like to put on the agenda, please contact myself 
([email-masked]) or Dave. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:58:10 +0200

Hello,

I'd like a 10 min slot to discuss  the following draft : 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00.
txt

As it includes RADIUS and DHCP concepts, It would request a slots in DHC
and RADEXT groups if that is the commonly accepted procedure.

Regards

Benoit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Call for Agenda Items for IETF 72

If you have an item you'd like to put on the agenda, please contact
myself
([email-masked]) or Dave. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>