Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS over TCP (RadSec)
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-06-17

This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
RADIUS protocol [2] when transmitted over TCP [9].  This enables
dynamic trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:29:58 +0200

> dynamic trust relationships between RADIUS servers.
This document has the TCP transport part chopped out, as that part goes 
into a separate document. The according reference [9] will come into 
existence in the coming weeks.
Apart from that, the title, abstract, some sections in the main body 
were updated to reflect the splitting. No real content changes in it.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>