Subject: REMINDER: WG Last call in progress: RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

This is a reminder of RADEXT WG Last Call on "RADIUS Authorization 
for NAS Management" prior to sending it on to the IESG for consideration 
as a Proposed Standard.
 
The document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-03.txt
 
WG Last Call will last until June 30, 2008.   Please review the document 
and post your comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list 
([email-masked]) in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues 
list (http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/).   
 
If you have read the document and approve of its publication, but have no
comments, please also post this to the list. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>