Subject: RADEXT Issue 253 (NAS management Authorization)

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:06:13 -0400

> throughout:
> "Note that" is usually unnecessary. Don't we want readers to note
> everything in the document, or we wouldn't have said it?

Accepted, except for the occurrence within the standard boilerplate text.
:-)

> section 14:
> this mentions accounting, but accounting is explicitly out of scope
> for this document.

I propose to reject this comment.  Nothing in this draft says that
accounting is out of scope.  It is common practice to allow service
provisioning attributes to appear in Accounting-Request messages for the
purpose of session logging and auditing.  The commenter may be thinking of
the RADIUS Usage for SNMP Transport Models document, in which accounting is
out of scope.

All other Issue 253 comments are accepted, and will be reflected in the -03
version.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>