Subject: Take one: RADEXT WG Agenda at IETF 72

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

9:00 - 9:10  Preliminaries
 Blue Sheets
 Note Takers
 Jabber Scribe
 Agenda bashing
 Document Status

Completed WG Last Call (30 minutes)

NAS Management Authorization, David Nelson, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-04.txt

Extended RADIUS Attributes, Glen Zorn, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-04.txt

RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-design-05.txt

Transport Documents (40 minutes)

TCP Transport, Alan DeKok, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-00.txt

Status Server, Alan DeKok, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-00.txt

RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dekok-radext-dtls-01.txt

RADSEC, Stefan Winter, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-00.txt

RADIUS Cryptoagility (30 minutes)

RADIUS Cryptoagility requirements, David Nelson, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-00.txt

RADIUS Cryptoagility, Glen Zorn, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-13.txt

RADIUS Confidentiality, Glen Zorn, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-10.txt

Additional Documents (20 minutes)

RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-08.txt

IPv6 Attributes for DHCP Networks, B. Lourdelet, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>