Subject: REMINDER: RADEXT WG Last call on "Extended RADIUS Attributes"

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

This is a reminder of the RADEXT WG Last Call on "Extended 
RADIUS Attributes", prior to requesting that the IESG publish it as a Proposed Standard. 
 
The document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-04.txt
 
WG Last Call was originally to have completed on July 24, 2008.   
However, due to lack of response to the RADEXT WG last call, 
we will be extending the WG last call to August 10, 2008.  Please 
review the document and post your comments to the RADEXT WG mailing list 
([email-masked]) in the format described on the RADEXT WG Issues 
list (http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/).   
 
If you have read the document and approve of its publication, but have no
comments, please also post this to the list. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>