Subject: Last look: RADIUS Design Guidelines

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:26:44 -0700

The RADIUS Design Guidelines has recently been revised to reflect
the issues filed in RADEXT WG last call, and a draft PROTO writeup
has been submitted for WG inspection.  

The new document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-design-06.txt

The PROTO writeup is available here:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2008/msg00520.html

If you filed an issue in RADEXT WG last call, please examine the
latest revision in order to determine whether the issue was resolved
to your satisfaction. 

Also, if you have not yet read the document, please do so. 

If you have comments on either the document or the PROTO writeup (see
previous message), please post them to the RADEXT WG mailing list
([email-masked]).  Document issues should be encapsulated 
in the format described in the RADEXT Issues List 
(http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT)

This "last look" will complete on September 7, 2008. 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>