Subject: New version of encrypted attributes draft

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:23:25 +0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Transmitting Confidential Data in RADIUS
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zorn-radius-encattr-12.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-08-08

This document defines a set of Type-Length-Value (TLV) tuples which,
when encapsulated in RADIUS Extended Attributes, are designed to
allow the secure transmission of sensitive or confidential data
(including encryption keys) between RADIUS clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-12.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>