Subject: Suggestions regarding RADIUS encoding for draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-07.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:20:33 +0300

In Dime we are currently working on 
draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-07.txt and a missing piece is the RADIUS 
Diameter compatibility section.

How should we encode these AVPs in RADIUS attributes?

Feedback appreciated!

Ciao
Hannes

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:57:23 +0200

> How should we encode these AVPs in RADIUS attributes?

  The sheer number of attributes, and use of Diameter functionality
(e.g. grouping && data types) makes it difficult.

  I'm not sure there are any good methods for doing this.

  Alan DeKok.