Subject: FW: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-encattr-15.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:01:34 +0800

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-encattr-15.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Transmitting Confidential Data in RADIUS
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zorn-radius-encattr-15.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This document defines a set of Type-Length-Value (TLV) tuples which, when
encapsulated in RADIUS Extended Attributes, are designed to allow the secure
transmission of sensitive or confidential data (including encryption keys)
between RADIUS clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.