Subject: RADEXT Milestone Update

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 02:43:07 -0700

Please update the milestones for the RADEXT working group:

----------------------------------
Goals and Milestones:

Done  Updates to RFC 2618-2621 RADIUS MIBs submitted for publication 
Done  SIP RADIUS authentication draft submitted as a Proposed 
                Standard RFC 
Done  RFC 2486bis submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC 
Done  RFC 3576 MIBs submitted as an Informational RFC 
Done  RADIUS VLAN and Priority Attributes draft submitted as a 
                Proposed Standard RFC (reduced in scope) 
Done  RADIUS Implementation Issues and Fixes draft submitted as an 
                Informational RFC 
Done  RADIUS Filtering Attributes draft submitted as a Proposed 
                Standard RFC (split out from VLAN & Priority draft) 
Done  RFC 3576bis submitted as an Informational RFC (split out from 
                Issues & Fixes draft) 
Done  RADIUS Redirection Attributes draft submitted as a Proposed 
                Standard RFC (split out from VLAN & Priority draft) 
Done  RADIUS Design Guidelines submitted as a Best Current Practice 
                RFC 
Done  RADIUS Management Authorization I-D submitted as a Proposed 
                Standard RFC 
Sep 2008  Extended Attributes I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC 
Sep 2008  RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements submitted as an 
                Informational RFC 
Dec 2008  IEEE 802 Attributes I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC 
Jan 2009  Reliable Transport Profile for RADIUS I-D submitted as a 
                Proposed Standard RFC 
Mar 2009  Status-Server I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC 
Mar 2009  RADSEC (RADIUS over TCP/TLS) draft submitted as an Experimental 
                RFC 
Jun 2009  RADIUS Cryptographic Algorithm Agility I-D submitted as an 
                Experimental RFC 
Jun 2009  RADIUS over DTLS I-D submitted as an Experimental RFC