Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radsec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS over TCP (RadSec)
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
RADIUS protocol [RFC2865] when transmitted over TCP
[I-D.dekok-radext-tcp-transport].  This enables dynamic trust
relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:22:16 +0200

Hi,

this draft accomodates most of the comments received until now, with two
exceptions

- making the wording TCP-agnostic proved difficult and with the DTLS
content remaining a separate document does not appear to make sense any
more.
- the discussion about profiles for distinguishing clients is still
unresolved (see my earlier message about how to distinguish clients for
an automatic upgrade flagging of RADIUS -> RadSec)

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>