Subject: Slides

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:19:20 -0700

If you have a slot at the RADEXT WG meeting on Friday, please
send your slides to myself and Dave so we can get them up on 
the agenda site.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:26:06 +0200

Hi,

slides for RadSec and NAI discovery are attached.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:49:34 +0200

Hi,

I have been exposed to eduroam's PKI expert for an extended amount of 
time today. The result is that I had to update my RadSec slides. Attached.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:50:50 +0200

Hi,

Greetings,

Stefan Winter