Subject: RFC 5607 on Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Authorization for Network Access Server (NAS) Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5607

        Title:      Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service 
                    (RADIUS) Authorization for Network Access Server 
                    (NAS) Management 
        Author:     D. Nelson, G. Weber
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 55464
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5607.txt

This document specifies Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
(RADIUS) attributes for authorizing management access to a Network
Access Server (NAS).  Both local and remote management are supported,
with granular access rights and management privileges.  Specific
provisions are made for remote management via Framed Management
protocols and for management access over a secure transport protocol.
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>