Subject: RADEXT WG Agenda for IETF 77 -- Take Two

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:22:49 -0800

IETF 77 RADEXT WG Meeting

Monday, March 22, 2010

1740 - 1940 Pacific Time

Redondo room

Anaheim, CA

Chairs:  Bernard Aboba  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

David Nelson  <mailto:d.b.nelson%40comcast.net> [email-masked]

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (please join)

Agenda

17:40 - 17:50 PT: Preliminaries 

     Bluesheets

     Attendance

     Note takers

     Agenda bash

     Document Status

SECURE RADIUS TRANSPORT (30 minutes)

1750 - 1800 AM PT  RTLS, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

1800 AM - 1810 PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

1810 - 1820 PT RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-dtls>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-dtls

IPv6 (20 minutes)

1820 - 1830  RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Networks, W. Dec (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access

1830 - 1840  Accounting Extensions for IPv6, R. Maglione (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-radext-ipv6-acct-extensions

Design Guidelines (50 minutes)

1840  - 1930  Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (50 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

Wrap-up (10 minutes)

1930 - 1940  Discussion and Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)