Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)	: B. Lourdelet, W. Dec, B. Sarikaya, G. Zorn, D. Miles
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   IPv6 nodes can have configuration information provided to them using
   DHCPv6 and/or Router Advertisements.  This document specifies RADIUS
   attributes that complement RFC3162 for use with DHCPv6 and/or Router
   Advertisements (SLAAC) for use in broadband network access.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.