Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radsec-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-05

This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
RADIUS protocol when transmitted over TCP.  This enables dynamic
trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:57:59 +0100

Hi,

> trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

This version fixes the issues 306, 308 and 323 with text as recently
proposed on the list.

Since issue 307 was discussed in the Virtual Interim and dismissed as no
viable alternative, the text does not contain any changes to address this.

This should close all the filed issues against the draft. This revision
was created outside of my sponsor project's time.

Comments as always welcome,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473