Subject: [radext] #39: Section 4

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:02:59 -0000

#39: Section 4
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 4. IANA Considerations

    This document does not require that the IANA update any existing
    registry or create any new registry, but includes information that
    affects the IANA, which:

       * includes specific guidelines for Expert Reviewers appointed
         under the IANA considerations of [RFC3575]

       * includes guidelines that recommend against self allocation from
         the RADIUS standard attribute space in other SDO RADIUS
         Attribute specifications.

       * recommends that SDOs request a Private Enterprise Code (PEC)
         from the IANA, for use as a Vendor-Id within a Vendor-Specific
         attribute.

 [BA] BCPs cannot update standards track documents such as RFC 2865 or
 3575. This should be made more clear.  Recommended change:

 4. IANA Considerations

    This document has no action items for IANA.  However, it does provide
 guidelines for Expert Reviewers appointed as described in [RFC3575].

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/39>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:16:51 -0000

#39: Section 4
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/39#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>