Subject: [radext] #33: Section 2.3

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 06:24:52 -0000

#33: Section 2.3
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  blocker                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 New commands (i.e., the Code field in the packet header) and new
    attributes in the standard space are allocated only through "IETF
    Consensus" as noted in [RFC3575] Section 2.1.

 [BA] The rules described in RFC 3575 are more complex than this.  In fact,
 some parameters require standards track. Recommended change:

    Requirements for allocation of new commands (i.e. the Code field in the
 packet header) and new attributes within the standards space are described
 in [RFC3575] Section 2.1.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/33>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:08:17 -0000

#33: Section 2.3
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  blocker                    |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/33#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>