Subject: [radext] #50: Section 2

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:12:04 -0000

#50: Section 2
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:                           
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Basic data types use one of the existing RADIUS data types as defined
    below, encapsulated in a [RFC2865] RADIUS attribute, or in a
    [RFC2865] RADIUS VSA.

 [BA] The basic types are defined in Section 2.1. Recommended change:

    Basic data types use one of the existing RADIUS data types defined in
 Section 2.1, encapsulated in a [RFC2865] RADIUS attribute, or in a
    [RFC2865] RADIUS VSA.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/50>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>