Subject: Agenda for Virtual Interim Meeting - Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:53:16 -0700

Here is a first stab at an agenda for the RADEXT Virtual Interim meeting.
The overall goal is to focus on re-invigorating long-stuck work items.  If
you have additional agenda items, please send them to Mauricio or myself. 

RADEXT WG Virtual Interim Agenda

Presentations:  TBD

Jabber room:  radext at jabber.ietf.org

WebEx:  TBD

Chairs

        Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba at hotmail.com> 

        Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Agenda

Preliminaries (10 minutes)

     Attendance

     Note takers

     Agenda bash

     Document Status

Documents Completing IETF Last Call (40 minutes)

RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp

Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

RADEXT WG Work Items (30 minutes)

Extended RADIUS Attributes, Alan DeKok (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:14:27 +0200

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> Here is a first stab at an agenda for the RADEXT Virtual Interim
..
> RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

  Goal: WG consensus && document finalization.

> Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (30 minutes)

  Goal: WG consensus && publication.

> Extended RADIUS Attributes, Alan DeKok (30 minutes)

  Goal: what next?

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>