Subject: [radext] #44: A2.2

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:24:39 -0000

#44: A2.2
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 See also Section 2.1.3 for a
    discussion of why complex types are problematic.

 [BA] This advice is now in Section 2.1.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/44>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:24:47 -0000

#44: A2.2
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>