Subject: New WG co-chair

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:47:49 +0200

Please welcome Mauricio Sanchez as the new co-chair of the RADEXT WG,
working together with Bernard Aboba. Congratulations and good luck,
Mauricio. 

Thanks again to David Nelson who co-chaired for many years the WG
together with Bernard, and we hope that he will continue to be a fine
contributor. 

Please allow me to thank everybody who considered the nomination, to all
people who made proposals and sent valuable comments about the
candidates. I am encouraged by the good response and the discussions
that took place during the open nomination process. I had to chose among
a number of candidates, all fine professionals and willing to contribute
to the WG progress by assuming the responsibility of co-chairing the WG.
It's been a difficult choice and a good sign about the vitality of the
WG. 

Regards,

Dan

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio (ProCurve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 03:50:58 +0000

Thank you Dan.  Look forward to rolling up my sleeves together with the RADEXT community and continuing to improve RADIUS.  

-MS

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:48 AM
To: radext mailing list
Cc: Ron Bonica
Subject: New WG co-chair

Regards,

Dan