Subject: [radext] #38: Section 3.3.2

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 06:56:16 -0000

#38: Section 3.3.2
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Nevertheless, following the guidelines outlined within this document
    has many advantages.  Following these guidelines means that RADIUS
    servers can be updated to support the vendor's equipment by editing a
    RADIUS dictionary.  It is therefore RECOMMENDED that vendors follow
    the guidelines outlined here, which are intended to enable maximum
    interoperability with minimal changes to existing systems.  If these
    guidelines are not followed, then the vendor's equipment can only be
    supported via code changes in RADIUS server implementations.  Such
    code changes add complexity and delay to implementations.

 [BA] This advice is repeated elsewhere so it can be deleted here.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/38>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:15:53 -0000

#38: Section 3.3.2
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>