Subject: [radext] #47: A.4 Reference

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:35:08 -0000

#47: A.4 Reference
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:                           
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 For further details, see Section 3.3.

 [BA] Section 3.3 is about the Vendor Space, and doesn't appear to relate
 to the recommendations in A.4.  Is this the right reference or perhaps
 Section 3.1 was intended instead?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/47>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>