Subject: [radext] #45: A.4

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:27:23 -0000

#45: A.4
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Transport of opaque data
         relating to AAA is also permitted, as discussed above in
         Section 2.1.3. However, if the specification does not relate
         to AAA, then RADIUS SHOULD NOT be used.

 [BA] This is discussed in Section 3.2.3, not 2.1.3.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/45>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:28:20 -0000

#45: A.4
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  design                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/45#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>