Subject: Re: [radext] #53: Notes

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:29:38 -0000

#53: Notes
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Hannes.Tschofenig@…        |       Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  design                     |     Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:                           
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * owner:  => aland@…

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/53#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>