Subject: [radext] ipv6-access #61 (new): DNS attribute for IPv4?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:41:06 -0000

#61: DNS attribute for IPv4?

 Section 2.2:

    ... Existing IETF Radius attributes convey DNS as 32-
    bit IPv4 addresses and cannot support a 128-bit IPv6 address.

   I'm unaware of any IETF specification which transports DNS server
 addresses in RADIUS.  Is there a reference for this?

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                    |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/61>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>