Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-10

This document specifies IPv6 RADIUS attributes, which complement
those of RFC3162, and are intended to be used in residential
broadband networks, where specific user configuration information is
expected to be passed as part of the AAA process between a NAS and an
AAA server.  The attributes cover the assignment or reporting of the
following; a specific host IPv6 address; a recursive DNS IPv6 server
address; a specific IPv6 route announced to a host; a named IPv6
delegated prefix pool to be used for assignments to an accessing
host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.