Subject: [radext] ipv6-access #62 (new): Use of "Address"

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:42:12 -0000

#62: Use of "Address"

 Section 3.1 and 3.1:

   ...
    Address

       The Address field contains a 128-bit IPv6 address.

   I suggest using "IPv6 Address", as "address" is defined in RFC2865 as
 being for Ipv4 addressess.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                    |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/62>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>