Subject: Re: [radext] ipv6-access #61 (new): DNS attribute for IPv4?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:15:47 -0000

#61: DNS attribute for IPv4?

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * owner:  => wdec@…

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                    |       Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:                
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/61#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>