Subject: [radext] #74: Section 3.2

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 02:31:00 -0000

#74: Section 3.2

 This attribute MAY be included multiple times
    in Access-Accept packets, when the intention is for a NAS to announce
    more than one recursive DNS address to an RG/host.

 Where multiple attributes are included is there something implied by the
 order?  For example, are the DNS server addresses supposed to be included
 in the same order to the RA or DHCPv6 packet?

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:  1.0           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/74>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>