Subject: [radext] #73: Section 3.1

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 02:28:40 -0000

#73: Section 3.1

 This Attribute can be used by a DHCPv6 process on the NAS to assign a
    unique IPv6 address to the RG/host, or it can be used for
    a-posteriori validation or announcement of an auto configured address
    to the AAA server.

 Since the Framed-IPv6-Prefix and Framed-Interface-Id attributes are used
 for SLAAC, allowing the Framed-IPv6-Address attribute for this purpose
 will create ambiguity.  My recommendation is to delete, the text after the
 comma.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  blocker                    |   Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:  1.0           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/73>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>