Subject: Re: [radext] radsec #60 (new): Behavior in response to CoA-Request

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:14:18 -0000

#60: Behavior in response to CoA-Request

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * owner:  => stefan.winter@…

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  stefan.winter@…         
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1              
Component:  radsec                     |     Version:  1.0                     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                          
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/60#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>