Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 01:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. DeKok, A. Lior
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2011-02-27

The Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol is
nearing exhaustion of its current 8-bit attribute type space.  In
addition, experience shows a growing need for complex grouping, along
with attributes which can carry more than 253 octets of data.  This
document defines changes to RADIUS which address all of the above
problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.