Subject: [radext] #76: Section 6

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 02:39:18 -0000

#76: Section 6

 IANA should allocate these numbers from the standard RADIUS
    Attributes space using the "IETF Review" policy [RFC5226].

 RFC 3575 governs the allocation of attributes from the standards space,
 not RFC 5226.  Since this document does not Update RFC 3575, this sentence
 can be deleted.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:  1.0           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/76>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>