Subject: Re: [radext] radsec #56 (new): Review

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:13:43 -0000

#56: Review

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * owner:  => stefan.winter@…

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aland@…                    |       Owner:  stefan.winter@…         
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1              
Component:  radsec                     |     Version:  1.0                     
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                          
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/56#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>