Subject: [radext] #75: Section 3.6

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 02:35:30 -0000

#75: Section 3.6

 This section confuses rather than clarifies the difference in intended
 uses between Framed-IPv6-Address and the Framed-IPv6-Prefix attribute.
 Since this section adds no information that shouldn't already be provided
 elsewhere, it can be deleted.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  wdec@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  blocker                    |   Milestone:  milestone1    
Component:  ipv6-access                |     Version:  1.0           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/75>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>