Subject: Re: Notification: draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-00

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 13:00:08 +0200

Stefan Winter wrote:
> as discussed, I've written up the idea about fancy accounting in an I-D.
> URL:
> 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting/
> 
> Please comment if you find the time - especially those people who need
> the IPv6 accounting!

  Nice!  I have some nits on the formatting, but nothing serious.

  The only substantial comment is that you've defined
Acct-Traffic-Class-Input-Octets, but the examples use Acct-Input-Octets,
instead.

  Another idea would be to have the description of the flow leverage the
NAS-Filter-Rule syntax.  (RFC 4849).  That would make it easy for
everyone to describe the flows.

> idnits told me that the Intended Status can't possibly be
> Standards-track - RADIUS Accounting itself is only informational :-/

  Well, that can be fixed somehow.

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>