Subject: [radext] #93: Compliance with Crypto-Agility Requirements

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:48:51 -0000

#93: Compliance with Crypto-Agility Requirements

 The Crypto-Agility Requirements document now in WG last call (see
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements )
 includes the following in Section 1.4:

    In the initial phase, crypto-agility solutions adopted by the working
    group will be published on the Experimental Track.  Experimental
    Track documents should contain a description of experimental
    deployments and implementations in progress, as well as an evaluation
    of the proposal against the requirements described in this document.

 The RADSEC document currently does not include this information.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  blocker                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  radsec                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/93>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>