Subject: Re: [radext] #14: DDNS Application

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:59:45 -0000

#14: DDNS Application

Changes (by stefan.winter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The current rev (-03) of the draft uses S-NAPTR definitions "aaa+auth"
 "aaa+acct" and "aaa+dynauth" along with the protocol fields "radius.tls"
 and "radius.dtls".

 This should close the issue.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  leslie@…                |        Owner:  stefan.winter@…         
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed                  
 Priority:  blocker                 |    Milestone:  milestone1              
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |      Version:  1.0                     
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed                   
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/14#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>