Subject: RADEXT WG Agenda for IETF 81 - Final

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio (HP Networking)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 03:38:29 +0100

Final agenda.  See everyone tomorrow.

-MS

-----------------------------------------------

RADEXT WG IETF 81 Agenda

Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at nsn.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Monday, July 25, 2011
0900 - 1130
Room 2101

9:00 - 09:20 AM, Preliminaries (20 minutes)
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

IPv6 items (45 minutes)

9:20 - 9:35 AM Radius Extensions for CGN Configurations, Dean Cheng (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext-00.txt

9:35 - 9:50 AM RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks, Wojcieh Dec (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access

9:50 - 10:05 AM RADIUS accounting for traffic classes, Stefan Winter (15 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting

Enhancement items (30 minutes)

10:05 AM - 10:15 AM Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

10:15 - 10:25 AM RFC4282bis, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)

10:25 - 10:35 AM RADIUS Protocol Extensions, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions

Security items (20 minutes)

10:35  - 10:45 AM RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

10:45  - 10:55 AM RADIUS over TLS, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

Discussion and Wrap-up (35 minutes)

10:55 - 11:15 AM Discussion (20 minutes)
Email list server migration

11:15 - 11:30 AM Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)
WG Goals/Milestones status