Subject: Re: [radext] #93: Compliance with Crypto-Agility Requirements

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:00:37 -0000

#93: Compliance with Crypto-Agility Requirements

Changes (by stefan.winter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The newest rev -09 now contains Appendix C with this information.

 That should close the issue.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  blocker                    |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  radsec                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/93#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>