Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:47:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : Benoit Lourdelet
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Glen Zorn
                          David Miles
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-11-13

   This document specifies additional IPv6 RADIUS attributes useful in
   residential broadband network deployments.  The attributes, which are
   used for authorization and accounting, enable assignment of a host
   IPv6 address and IPv6 DNS server address via DHCPv6; assignment of an
   IPv6 route announced via router advertisement; assignment of a named
   IPv6 delegated prefix pool; and assignment of a named IPv6 pool for
   host DHCPv6 addressing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-06.txt
_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext