Subject: [radext] RFC 6421 on Crypto-Agility Requirements for Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:11:19 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6421

        Title:      Crypto-Agility Requirements for Remote Authentication 
                    Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) 
        Author:     D. Nelson, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 27028
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6421.txt

This memo describes the requirements for a crypto-agility solution
for Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS).  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC