Subject: Re: [radext] #112: define or refer 'privilege attacks'

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:28:11 -0000

#112: define or refer 'privilege attacks'

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

 * owner:   => bernard_aboba@…
 * component:  IEEE802-Attrs => ieee802ext

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/112#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:28:11 -0000

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:07:39 -0000

Comment (by bernard_aboba@…):

 Substitute the following for "elevation of privilege":

 To ensure that an attacker cannot gain entry to a network they have not
 authenticated to,

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/112#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:07:39 -0000

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:07:52 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/112#comment:3>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:07:52 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed