Subject: Re: [radext] #113: expand PMK at first occurence

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:27:06 -0000

#113: expand PMK at first occurence

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

 * owner:   => bernard_aboba@…
 * component:  IEEE802-Attrs => ieee802ext

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/113#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:27:06 -0000

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:02:21 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/113#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:02:21 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed