Subject: Re: [radext] #111: Definitions for 802 or 802.11?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:24:00 -0000

#111: Definitions for 802 or 802.11?

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

 * owner:   => bernard_aboba@…

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  IEEE802-Attrs    |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/111#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:24:00 -0000

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:25:19 -0000

* component:  IEEE802-Attrs => ieee802ext

Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/111#comment:3>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:25:19 -0000

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:15:04 -0000

Comment (by bernard_aboba@…):

 The document includes attributes for both IEEE 802.1X wired as well as
 802.11.  Given this, the term "IEEE 802 Networks" is used.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/111#comment:4>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:15:04 -0000

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:15:32 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/111#comment:5>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:15:32 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed