Subject: Re: [radext] #109: Additional IEEE 802.11 Attributes

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:35:57 -0000

#109: Additional IEEE 802.11 Attributes

Comment (by bernard_aboba@…):

 Additional discussion can be found under the thread "[radext] Additional
 802.11 attributes" at:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/radext/current/maillist.html

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jsalowey@…       |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  ieee802ext       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/109#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:35:57 -0000

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext