Subject: [radext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02.txt

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:54:34 +0200

Hi,

this is a new rev with the two agreed changes:

- sub-attributes don't occur exactly once, but at most once
- clarify that a value sent during Interim-Update MUST also occur in
  the final Stop record.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:52:08 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefan Winter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting
Revision:	 02
Title:		 RADIUS Accounting for traffic classes
Creation date:	 2012-07-16
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies new attributes for RADIUS Accounting to
   enable NAS reporting of subsets of the total traffic in a user
   session.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:54:34 +0200

Hi,

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-------- Original Message --------

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext