Subject: Re: [radext] #134: Editorial nits on radext-dtls-02

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:03:01 -0000

#134: Editorial nits on radext-dtls-02

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 fixed.  new rev shortly.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  dtls         |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/134#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>