Subject: Re: [radext] #141: Comments on Section 4.2

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:01:34 -0000

#141: Comments on Section 4.2

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Updated the doc.  New rev shortly.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  dtls         |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:  fixed
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/141#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>