Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 05:14:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : Wojciech Dec
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Glen Zorn
                          David Miles
                          Benoit Lourdelet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-14.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-01-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies additional IPv6 RADIUS attributes useful in
   residential broadband network deployments.  The attributes, which are
   used for authorization and accounting, enable assignment of a host
   IPv6 address and IPv6 DNS server address via DHCPv6; assignment of an
   IPv6 route announced via router advertisement; assignment of a named
   IPv6 delegated prefix pool; and assignment of a named IPv6 pool for
   host DHCPv6 addressing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/