Subject: [radext] Update data types draft

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 16:36:05 -0500

Given Barry's comments, the data type draft becomes more relevant.  It
clarifies issues which he raised, and which have been ambiguous in
previous specifications.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-01.txt

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 16:57:55 -0500

>>>>> "Alan" == Alan DeKok <[email-masked]> writes:

    Alan>   Given Barry's comments, the data type draft becomes more
    Alan> relevant.  It clarifies issues which he raised, and which have
    Alan> been ambiguous in previous specifications.

    Alan> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-01.txt

Agreed.
I think it's good to work on the data types.

That said, I'd push back if Barry wants to add a normative reference to the data
types draft.

--Sam