Subject: [radext] IETF 88: Final Agenda

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:41:18 +0000

At IETF 88 RADEXT has 90 minutes allocated (Monday 11/4 1:00PM-2:30PM).
Below is the final agenda consisting of items the chairs would believe would
be useful to discuss.  We can bash agenda, if need be, when we meet at 1pm
this afternoon. 

-Jouni & Mauricio
-----------------------

RADEXT WG IETF 88 Agenda

Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at broadcom.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Monday, Nov 4, 2013
1:00 - 2:30PM
Plaza A

1:00 - 1:10 PM, Preliminaries (10 minutes)
------------------------------------------
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

Working group draft discussion (45 minutes)
-------------------------------------------
1:10 - 1:20PM DTLS as a Transport Layer for RADIUS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-radext-dtls

1:20 - 1:25PM The Network Access Identifier, Alan DeKok (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-nai

1:25 - 1:30PM RADIUS dynamic discovery, Stefan Winter (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

1:30 - 1:40PM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext

1:40 - 1:55PM Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets, Diego Lopez (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation

Chartered individual draft discussion (15 minutes)
--------------------------------------------------
1:55 - 2:10PM Larger Packets for Remote RADIUS over TCP, Sam  Hartman (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets

Wrap-up (10 minutes)
--------------------
2:10 - 2:20 PM Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)
WG Goals/Milestones status, next steps