Subject: [radext] Nits for draft-ietf-radext-nai-05

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:24:59 +0100

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of writing the PROTO Write-Up for
draft-ietf-radext-nai-05. I found some nits and have a few questions; in
their entirety, IMO these warrant a re-spin of an -06 version.

I've submitted them to TRAC grouped into separate classes of comments.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:22:15 -0400

> I've submitted them to TRAC grouped into separate classes of comments.

  I see no tickets for radext in trac.  i.e. *nothing*.

  I thought there were a few for the other documents...

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:46:50 +0100

Hi,

>   I thought there were a few for the other documents...

I saw them after submitting, even after logging out and looking as an
unauthenticated user. Jouni did not see any at no point in time.

So I opened a ticket with ietf-action - no response, and today, I also
don't see a single ticket.

Something must be very odd around TRAC right now.

I'm investigating this further ... I would appreciate if my ticket's
contents were *not* lost. :-(

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473