Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:09:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks
        Authors         : Bernard Aboba
                          Jouni Malinen
                          Paul Congdon
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Mark Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-11.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-03-17

Abstract:
   RFC 3580 provides guidelines for the use of the Remote Authentication
   Dialin User Service (RADIUS) within IEEE 802 local area networks
   (LANs).  This document proposes additional attributes for use within
   IEEE 802 networks, as well as clarifying the usage of the EAP-Key-
   Name attribute and the Called-Station-Id attribute.  This document
   updates RFC 3580 as well as RFC 4072.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/