Subject: [radext] IETF 89 - Last call for presentation materials

From: "Sanchez, Mauricio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:39:40 +0000

The RADEXT WG is schedule to meet today from 1420-1550.

For those that have already sent in their slides, thank you.  If you
haven¹t, please submit ASAP.   We have a tight agenda for today and getting
slides in place will help us move along efficiently.

Thanks,
Jouni & Mauricio 

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹
RADEXT WG IETF 89 Agenda

Chairs:
Jouni Korhonen <jouni.korhonen at broadcom.com>
Mauricio Sanchez <mauricio.sanchez at hp.com>

Jabber room: radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
TUESDAY, March 4, 2014
1420-1550  Afternoon Session II (90 mins)
Richmond/Chelsea/Tower

14:20 - 14:30, Preliminaries (5 minutes)
------------------------------------------
Audio/Video & Remote Presentation Debugging
Note Well
Note Takers
Jabber scribe
Agenda bash
Document Status

Note Well
-------------------------------------------

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication as
all
or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made within the
context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF Contribution". Such
statements include oral statements in IETF sessions, as well as written and
electronic communications made at any time or place, which are addressed to:

 o The IETF plenary session
 o The IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG
 o Any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any working group
   or design team list, or any other list functioning under IETF auspices
 o Any IETF working group or portion thereof
 o Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
 o The IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB
 o The RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 5378 and RFC 3979
(updated by RFC 4879).

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other function,
that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity, group or
function, are not IETF Contributions in the context of this notice.  Please
consult RFC 5378 and RFC 3979 for details.

A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules of
process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG Statements.

A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio and
video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the public.

Document Status
-------------------------------------------
 * All RADEXT I-Ds are either past WGLC or in publication process.

 o draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext -> IESG
 o draft-ietf-radext-dtls       -> pending ACK -> proto write-up
 o draft-ietf-radext-nai        -> proto write-up
 o draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery -> pending ACK -> proto write-up
 o draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation -> short WGLC -> proto write-up

Working group draft discussion (20 minutes)
-------------------------------------------

14:25 - 14:35 RADIUS dynamic discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

14:35 - 14:45 Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets, Diego Lopez (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perez-radext-radius-fragmentation

Chartered individual draft discussion (15 minutes)
--------------------------------------------------

14:45 - 15:00 Larger Packets for Remote RADIUS over TCP, Sam  Hartman (15
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets

Individual draft discussion (40 minutes)
----------------------------------------

15:00 - 15:15 RADIUS Extensions for Port Set Configuration and Reporting,
Jaqueline (15 minutes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext/

15:15 - 15:25 CoA Proxying, Alan (10 minutes)
Presentation

15:25 - 15:40 RADIUS Extensions for Key Management in WLAN network, Li (15
minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-radext-key-management/

Wrap-up (10 minutes)
--------------------
15:40 - 15:50 Next Steps: WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)
WG Goals/Milestones status, next steps