Subject: [radext] WGLC for draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:15:24 +0200

Hello all,

you certainly still remember our extensive discussion in London around
the "T" flag, and how to make sure that spec writers in the future will
not forget about the existence of this flag in the document.

The authors have now written extra documentation on the topic in their
new draft (section 11.1). They have also decided on a route ahead
(favouring "Updates:").

The next thing to do is to decide if these changes are good enough for
the document to move ahead.

This mail starts a two-week WGLC (deadline is 12 May 2014).

All, please give the latest rev another read; and those of you who
commented on this particularly contentious issue please verify if the
document in general and the new section 11 in particular matches your
expectations.

Since the rest of the document has already gotten a good amount of
scrutiny before and appears to have WG consensus, silence in this WGLC
round is counted as being positive towards moving the document ahead for
publication.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:59:01 -0400

I'm happy with the approach described by the authors with regard to the
T bit.