Subject: [radext] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:32:48 +0200

New State: Last Call Requested

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification - draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10.txt
Date: 	Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:49:58 -0700
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new version (-10) has been submitted for draft-ietf-radext-dtls:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dtls/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

.