Subject: [radext] #173 (nai): draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: nits

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 12:53:02 -0000

#173: draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: nits

 While preparing the PROTO writeup, I noticed some nits which might be
 worth fixing before continuing.

 1) The document header states that this draft is from the "Network Working
 Group", while it should be "RADIUS Extensions Working Group"

 2) Abstract line three misses an apostrophe ("identify each other's users"

 3) Section 3 lacks a title

 4) The normative reference [RFC5234] is also STD68, but the expanded
 reference does not mention that. For other references, this is done
 though, see [RFC3629]. This is probably a bug in the I-D generator tool;
 just wanted to note it so it isn't forgotten.

 5) IDNITS:
 The abstract seems to contain references ([RFC4282]), which it shouldn't.
 Please replace those with straight textual mentions of the documents in
 question.

 6) IDNITS:
 The document seems to use 'NOT RECOMMENDED' as an RFC 2119 keyword, but
 does not include the phrase in its RFC 2119 key words list.

 7) IDNITS:
 Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 3588
 (Obsoleted by RFC 6733)

 Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 5335
 (Obsoleted by RFC 6532)

 Outdated reference: draft-iab-dns-zone-codepoint-pples has been published
 as RFC 6912

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  nai                      |    Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |   Keywords:
  Writeup                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/173>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>