Subject: [radext] #174 (nai): draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IPR boilerplate

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 12:58:58 -0000

#174: draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IPR boilerplate

 The document contains the pre-2008 disclaimer.

 It contains some text which was pulled in from earlier documents, but not
 much. Did the author ask the authors of the pulled-in text if they are
 willing to give more contemporary rights to the IETF Trust, thereby
 obsoleting the disclaimer? Depending on what is granted, replacing some
 inline text with a mention by-reference could lift the IPR disclaimer as
 well.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  nai                      |    Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |   Keywords:
  Writeup                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/174>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>