Subject: [radext] #175 (nai): draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IANA considerations

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:07:56 -0000

#175: draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IANA considerations

 The document contains a section on IANA considerations, but after reading
 it twice now

 * it does not seem to have any action for IANA
 * but doesn't state that

 The text in there comes from the original RFC4282 and is somewhat
 valuable, but it might make sense for the section to be renamed in order
 not trigger questions by IANA.

 The remaining IANA considerations section could then simply state "This
 document has no actions for IANA."

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  nai                      |    Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |   Keywords:
  Writeup                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/175>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>