Subject: [radext] TRAC ticket for radius-fragmentation

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:10:51 +0200

Hello,

I just created a TRAC ticket with a comment on the current -06 version
which I found while writing the PROTO wire-up.

TRAC again did not send out a notification, so I wonder if it's on its
way into nirvana again. Could the authors please check if this link
yields a proper TRAC ticket?

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/177

For the record, the message I got from TRAC suggests that sending email
is currently broken:

Warning: The ticket has been created, but an error occurred while
sending notifications: [email-masked]': (451, 'Temporary
local problem - please try later'),
[email-masked]': (451,
'Temporary local problem - please try later'), [email-masked]': (451,
'Temporary local problem - please try later')}

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:16:15 +0200

> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/177

I've never used before, but clicking on the link shows a ticket 
description, regarding the "formal violation part". Is that what I'm 
supposed to see?

Regards,
Alejandro
> _______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:19:31 +0200

Hi,

> description, regarding the "formal violation part". Is that what I'm

Yes, good, then I can empty my paste buffer :-)

Stefan

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473