Subject: [radext] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:24:27 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems a very well written document, and was easy to read.  In
particular, thanks very much for Section 2: it's one of the best of that
sort of explanation I've seen, and should be a model for other such
specs.

Version -11 addresses all the minor comments I had; thanks.