Subject: [radext] RADEXT WG transition to Kathleen as Responsible AD

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 13:12:27 +0100

Dear all,

In order to execute the IESG YANG Model Work Redistribution plan (see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg90926.html) and in
accordance with the IETF areas re-organisation steps (see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91015.html),
Kathleen Moriarty will become the RADEXT responsible AD. You will be in
good hands with Kathleen, who will also be the DIME responsible AD.

Note that RADEXT WG will remain in the OPS area. While Kathleen will be
the responsible starting now, this change will only appear on the
charter page in a little bit (we're targeting mid February). Indeed, the
tooling aspects will have to checked: we might face a few issues when a
non-OPS AD is responsible for an OPS WG.

I will continue processing the drafts for which I started the AD review.
Practically, it means:
     -draft-ietf-radext-nai-15  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-nai/>
     -draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-09  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation/>

Note that I don't disappear from the IESG and I'm always available if you require
my help, but Kathleen is now your responsible AD.

It was a pleasure being your AD for the last 3 years. Please continue
the good work.

Regards, Benoit