Subject: [radext] Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-radext-05-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:49:05 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-radext-05-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-radext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Benoît's suggestion about the intended status of the
documents.

"Verbatimly"?  I suppose we can make up adverbs on the fly, but you might
consider just deleted that (non-)word as unnecessary.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:16:04 -0400

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-radext/

This has been fixed, thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen