Subject: [radext] Brian Haberman's No Objection on charter-ietf-radext-05-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 11:05:33 -0700

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-radext-05-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-radext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2119 keywords in a charter?

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:15:31 -0400

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> It's been removed, thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen