Subject: [radext] Adoption of draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-05

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:29:26 +0200

Hello,

now that we have successfully rechartered, we can adopt the queue of new
documents which were waiting on that.

In anticipation of the recharter, we already started an Adoption Call
for draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-05 on 31 March 2015. Back in the day,
there was unanimous consent on the list by a substantial amount of
people to adopt this document.

Alan, please resubmit draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-05 as
draft-ietf-radext-datatypes-00.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66