Subject: Re: [radext] #196 (bigger-packets): change data type of Resonse-Length

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:52:54 -0000

#196: change data type of Resonse-Length

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 data type was changed in -05

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://rsync3.xml.resource.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/196#comment:1>
radext <https://tools.ietf.org/radext/>