Subject: Re: [radext] #195 (bigger-packets): minor nits

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:54:31 -0000

#195: minor nits

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The remaining ones are fixed in -05

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/195#comment:4>
radext <https://tools.ietf.org/radext/>