Subject: Re: [radext] #191 (bigger-packets): Is evaluation of backwards compatibility part of the experiment's goals?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:57:05 -0000

#191: Is evaluation of backwards compatibility part of the experiment's goals?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 There doesn't seem to be much interest in this particular topic any more.
 Considering that a future move to standards track would unify the contents
 of 6613 and this draft, which makes the backward compatibility question
 moot, it seems that the document can go out as-is.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  worksforme
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/191#comment:2>
radext <https://tools.ietf.org/radext/>