Subject: [radext] #197 (bigger-packets): idnits comments for resolution with other IETF LC comments

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:14:51 -0000

#197: idnits comments for resolution with other IETF LC comments

 These items are rather small and don't require an update before sending
 the document to IETF LC. They were found during the final idnits check
 which is required as per write-up procedures.

 The comments should be cleared together with IETF LC comments, if any, or
 in any case before publication.

 * Updates: header is for RFC6613 and 6614. Nothing in the text actually
 changes anything in RFC6614; the text even explicitly states:
 "This specification updates [RFC6613] and will be used with [RFC6614]."
 Being-used-with does not really warrant an "Updates" relationship.

 * There is a "SHOULD not" (missing capitalisation of the NOT):
 "By default, a server SHOULD not generate a response larger than 4096
 octets."

 * Outdated reference: A later version (-13) exists of draft-ietf-abfab-
 aaa-saml-09

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  bigger-packets           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/197>
radext <https://tools.ietf.org/radext/>