Subject: [radext] Preliminary Agenda & Call for agenda items

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:01:08 +0100

Hello,

earlier today, the preliminary agenda for IETF95 has been published.

We are the ones who turn the lights off this time - we have the very
last slot on Friday afternoon (1220-1320).

We hope you can still be there and aren't already in transit back $HOME.

Please let the list know if you plan to present at the meeting. We will
collect all requests for agenda items and create a detailed agenda for
radext soon.

Greetings,

Stefan & Lionel

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:35:04 -0500

> collect all requests for agenda items and create a detailed agenda for

  I think we should have a discussion on open issues with the CoA draft.

  Alan DeKok.