Subject: [radext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-10.txt> (RADIUS Extensions for IP Port Configuration and Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:52:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'RADIUS Extensions for IP Port Configuration and Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines three new RADIUS attributes.  For devices that
   implement IP port ranges, these attributes are used to communicate
   with a RADIUS server in order to configure and report TCP/UDP ports
   and ICMP identifiers, as well as mapping behavior for specific hosts.
   This mechanism can be used in various deployment scenarios such as
   Carrier-Grade NAT, IPv4/IPv6 translators, Provider WLAN Gateway, etc.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.