Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-populating-eapidentity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 06:51:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations regarding the correct use of EAP-Response/Identity
        Author          : Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-populating-eapidentity-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   There are some subtle considerations for an EAP peer regarding the
   content of the EAP-Response/Identity packet when authenticating with
   EAP to an EAP server.  This document describes two such
   considerations and suggests workarounds to the associated problems.
   One of these workarounds is a new requirement for EAP peers that the
   use of UTF-8 is required for the content of EAP-Response/Identity
   (which updates RFC3748).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-populating-eapidentity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-populating-eapidentity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-populating-eapidentity-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/