Subject: [radext] Extended IDs

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:18:10 +0200

Hello,

thanks all for raising the awareness of these two drafts.

I think it would be good if all remaining readers of this list who care
enough now take some time to read both drafts and make up their mind on
what the preferred approach is.

In approx. two weeks' time I will start a call for adoption on both
drafts, and hopefully there are enough responses to make the exercise
meaningful. If so, the one with more votes wins.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66