Subject: [RADIR] Redraft of plenary slides

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:18:51 +0100

Here's today's update of the proposed slides for Wednesday
plenary. I believe I caught all the comments, but please check.

I've expanded the audience to include the directorate list.
I'll also be sending these to the IAB and IESG, who want to know
what's going on in plenary on this topic.

I'll send the ppt source to Jari. I guess he will be updating
further on Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday...

BTW I'm assuming one of the ADs will present. I will have surrendered
my dots by then.

     Brian
_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:26:50 +0100

> BTW I'm assuming one of the ADs will present. I will have surrendered
That makes it just so much easier for us to delegate the task to you 
then ;-)

- Mark

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:44:09 +0200

The slides look good to me.

Jari