Subject: [RADIR] R&A directorate announcement

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:16:34 +0100

The announcement's on its way.

I do want to ask the 5 members of the directorate to
appreciate that we have high expectations. The directorate's
charter (http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/radir.html) was
carefully crafted to focus on communications and coordination,
rather than on technical decisions. Most of us here are better
at technical stuff than at communications stuff, so it's a
challenge.

I hope you can self-organize a phone call PDQ and select a
chair, bearing in mind that the directorate is expected to
expand after Prague with a membership review after six months.

Thanks for serving

     Brian

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir