Subject: [RADIR] RADAR wrap up call

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:40:59 +0100

Sorry to forget until now, but we do have the same room as
yesterday. 

so see you all at 3PM (i.e, in 20 minutes?)

Thomas

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:44:18 +0100

Well that gives zero minutes between the end of the 1-3 session and  
my teleportation skills are poor, but as soon as possible, yes.

--John

---

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:11:42 -0700

> my teleportation skills are poor, but as soon as possible, yes.

IMHO, there really weren't any significant developments during the sessions
today... some "motherhood and aple pie" that working on this stuff is a good
idea during intgarea and some talk of an interim meeting some time in May
(interim meeting of exactly what, I'm not sure, since there is no WG at this
point...)

I'm also pretty IETF'ed-out at this point. Any objections to cancelling the
call today and re-convening next week?

	--Vince