Subject: Re: [RADIR] dial info

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:20:20 +0100

Meeting will be in the Verdi room on 8th floor (I got a key from
Marcia).

I don't know the phone number yet, but it will be posted when we get
there.

Calling out may be problematic. My calling card is blocked by the
hotel...

Thomas

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:39:08 -0700

> Calling out may be problematic. My calling card is blocked by the

We can call Jason from  a cell phone to tell him the number at least.

    Erik