Subject: [RADIR] no Tuesday call

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:52:23 -0400 (EDT)

This is just a brief reminder that our regularly schedualed tuesday call
will not be held tomorrow.

Currently we plan for a thursday call 04/19 at 2p ET.  

We have the following confirmed for the thursday call:
Vince
Thomas
Erik
Jason
John

__Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:00:18 -0700

> We have the following confirmed for the thursday call:

Thanks for the reminder.

Is it time to add the new members (Vijay, Marla, Peter) to the invite list?

	--Vince

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:22:02 -0700

> Is it time to add the new members (Vijay, Marla, Peter) to the invite list?

I think so.

    Erik