Subject: [RADIR] conference call this week?

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 02:18:12 -0700

If memory serves, we made tentative plans to start having a regular conference
call starting this week. Is there a particular day and time that works best
for everyone? And is everyone available this week?

My preference would be for late morning (10am or so) PDT.

I've done a little bit of thinking about expansion of the directorate and
have a short list of people from the SP community that I would suggest:
Peter Shoenmaker (NTT), Ted Seely (Sprint), and Geoff Huston (APNIC). David
Conrad (IANA/ICANN) and Vijay Gill (Google) also come to mind if we want to
to expand beyond the "4+4" that we'd tentatively considered. All of these
people have deep roots in the Internet operations/engineering community and
been doing work in our area of interest. I would be concerned that some of
them may not have the time/focus to actively participate in RADIR activities,
so we'd want to clearly state time commiment requirements in our invitations.

Thoughts?

	--Vince

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:55:07 -0400

> My preference would be for late morning (10am or so) PDT.

10AM PDT/1PM EDT until about 1PM PDT/4PM EDT are best for me, though I
can sometimes go later.

How would Thursday 11AM PDT/2PM EDT work for a call this week?

I plan to have a first-cut of the problem statement to talk about by
then.

Thomas

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:07:23 -0400

> How would Thursday 11AM PDT/2PM EDT work for a call this week?

I can do a one-hour call then.

--John

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:10:59 -0400 (EDT)

Thursday 2EDT works for me.

__Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, John G. Scudder wrote:

> Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:07:23 -0400
> From: John G. Scudder <[email-masked]>
> To: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [RADIR] conference call this week?
>