Subject: Re: [RADIR] RADir Status

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:19:09 -0400

I probably should have pinged earlier.  Is it ready?

Russ

At 12:12 PM 7/23/2007, Thomas Narten wrote:
> > We have not seen a document.  Did we miss some email notice?
>
>No, we've been in RSN mode for too long. What we have now is really
>good enough to get posted (and some folk know about it via the mailing
>list archive already).
>
> > The Routing Area Meeting has 7 minutes available for a status
> > presentation.  Can someone on the directorate give a status update in
> > this time?
>
>Yes.
>
>Thomas

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:27:43 -0400

> I probably should have pinged earlier.

:-)

> Is it ready?

version -01 is going to the ID directory first thing Thursday AM. It's
currently undergoing a final LC within RADIR, but I don't expect any
request for significant changes.

We intend to advertise this one a bit more broadly than the -00
version, going after nanog and ARIN ppml, for example.

We also wanted to followup with you and Olaf, to get a sense of where
the I* is on this topic and what they think of the document (once its
out). We have heard pretty much nothing on the -00 document from the
I*, but perhaps it just slipped by beneath the radar. 

Thomas

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:44:29 -0400

I'll ask for review as soon as -01 is ready.

Russ