Subject: [RADIR] FWD: I-D Action:draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:14:17 -0400

Less than 30 minutes start-to-finish, using the new ID Sumbission
tool. Not Bad!

Thomas

------- Forwarded Message

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:40:02 -0400
Subject: I-D Action:draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing and Addressing Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : T. Narten
	Filename        : draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2007-10-11

There has been much discussion over the last years about the overall
scalability of the Internet routing system.  This document attempts
to describe what the actual problem is and the various demands being
placed on the routing system that have made finding a straightforward
solution difficult.

Comments should be sent to [email-masked] or to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-01.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <2007-10-11083824.I-D\@ietf.org>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

--NextPart--

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir