Subject: [RADIR] call today?

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:31:42 -0400

In interest of not hanging out on the phone and failing to achieve  
quorum, are we going to have a call today?

(I've already commented on Thomas' suggested revisions in email.)

--John
_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:03:34 -0400

Well the extra 13 hours queued in the IETF mail server didn't help the  
relevance of that message much.

--John

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:52:24 -0400 (EDT)

John, 

Seems I was the only one on the bridge so I guess no, we won't have a
call.

I'm out at LACNIC next week, but if we all feel it is important to have
the call I will make sure to be on the bridge.

___Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

On Wed, 21 May 2008, John G. Scudder wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:03:34 -0400
> From: John G. Scudder <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [RADIR] call today?
>