Subject: RE: (radius) More detail on Proxy (fwd)

From: MegaZone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time Bernard Aboba shaped the electrons to say...
>By the way, what is ALIVE used for? Is this for
>Interim accounting?

ALIVE and Interim-Update are one in the same in the real world-  in fact
they have the same value.  Cisco appears to support Interim-Update and
servers such as Cistron will accept it, they had Alive as the value before
Interim update became the standard.

-MZ
-- 
-=*X GOT CLUE? ISPF II - SAN DIEGO, CA 3/6-10 <URL:http://www.ispf.com/> X*=-
<URL:mailto:[email-masked]> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.gweep.net/>  Hail Discordia!
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.