Subject: (radius) Strengthen your marriage or relationship

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 05:33:31 EST

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------
-Increase your sexual potential

-Strengthen your marriage or relationship

-Increase lust and romance

-Better foreplay

-Exercises anyone can do

-Increase passion and desire

-Be able to have sex more times a day

-Satisfy your partners needs

Its time to put futher enjoyment into your life, time is limited so use it to
its full pleasure.
Order our informational guide to Strengthen your marriage or relationship for
our print value of $9.00.  We will rush your guide to you within days of
receiving your payment.  Ordering instructions are below.

Order by mail send payment to:

K.C. Smith
10 East Louisiana
Evansville, IN  47711

Make sure to write your address twice to ensure delivery.

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.