Subject: (radius) Travel, Make $$ & Have Lots of Fun!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:13:52 -0500 (EST)

Set your own hours. Set your own schedule.

Grow  with the largest and fastest growing industry in the world.
  State of the art marketing system that brings the customer to you 
  and does the selling for you.  

All from your own home!!!

NOT Multi-level Marketing

If  you  are  coachable  and  teachable 
with a burning DESIRE to improve your life style    
Then You owe it to yourself to listen and look.
Call the toll free # below to hear a recorded 2 minute overview

1-888-376-1192

Ask about our vacation/travel discount packages including:

2 Free round-trip airline tickets,
2 Free tickets to Universal Studio or Sea World 
AND....
Much  Much  More !!!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co. and has
been sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal 
legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be 
stopped at no cost to you by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in 
the subject to: [email-masked]
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.