Subject: (radius) Last Call: RADIUS Authentication MIBs to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:32:01 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Remote Authentication Dial-In
User Service Working Group to consider publication of the following
Internet-Drafts as Proposed Standards:

o RADIUS Authentication Client MIB
	<draft-ietf-radius-auth-clientmib-04.txt>

o RADIUS Authentication Server MIB
	<draft-ietf-radius-auth-servmib-04.txt> 

The IESG will also consider publication of the following
Internet-Drafts as Informational RFCs:

o RADIUS Accounting Client MIB
	<draft-ietf-radius-acc-clientmib-04.txt>

o RADIUS Accounting Server MIB
	<draft-ietf-radius-acc-servmib-04.txt> 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by March 2, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radius-auth-clientmib-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radius-auth-servmib-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radius-acc-clientmib-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radius-acc-servmib-04.txt

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.