Subject: (radius) NAS-Port-Id and Framed-IP-Pool (fwd)

From: MegaZone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:48:50 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time Carl Rigney shaped the electrons to say...
>Do people still think these would be useful, and if so, would they
>be worth adding to the Extensions draft?  Feel free to email me directly
>or if you prefer, to the mailing list.

I don't have any real feeling on the named ports, but I do believe a
Framed-IP-Pool-ID would be a useful addition.

-MZ
-- 
-=*X GOT CLUE? ISPF II - SAN DIEGO, CA 3/6-10 <URL:http://www.ispf.com/> X*=-
<URL:mailto:[email-masked]> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.gweep.net/>  Hail Discordia!
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: William "Chops" Westfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 99 9:40:51 PST

cisco supports multiple named address pools as well, and an attribute to
pick which one to use would be a good thing, IMO.

BillW
-