Subject: (radius) ADV: Stock Set for Warp Drive (OTC BB: TREK)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Monday, February 8, 1999 7:04:40 o'clock PM EST

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line.

Now you can own a piece of the 24th Century!

Starbase-1 Coffee Company, Ltd.
(OTC-BB) Symbol "TREK"

Stock Info:
Shares Outstanding: 862,511
Restricted Shares: 631,683
Free Trading Shares: 230,828
Closing Price 2/8/99: $3.13

Visit http://www.winner-stocks.com for more info on the company
and the products it has to offer.

Starbase-1 Coffee Company, Ltd. went public in 1998. Exposure of this 
unique company's name and products has been growing at warp speed.

Rarely do you get the opportunity to get involved in a Company on 
the ground floor (there are only 230,828 Free Trading Shares) that is
represented by the biggest business category in the United States, by
the third largest commodity in the USA, by the power of a Major
Hollywood Movie studio AND by the name of STAR TREK. Coffee compainies
such as Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) started out at $5.00 a share back in
1992, today the price is over $50.00 and there are over 86 Million
shares outstanding! Compare this with the less than 1 million shares
outstanding for Starbase-1 Coffee Company, Ltd.!

Now you CAN own a piece of the 24th Century!

Star Trek boasts the most dedicated and loyal fans. Starbase-1 uses
only premium coffees and candies to create a high quality product
with dynamic packaging designed to entice the fan and collector
alike. The Company has now opened a retail Showroom that already
has a loyal following. The Company's Internet store and mall order
catalogues have reached around the world. Star Trek Gourmet
Foods have been featured on the Star Trek World Tour, sold at Star
Trek Fan Conventions around the country, received acclaim in
Gourmet Foods publications, seen in Yahoo! Magazine and has
been featured on QVC.

We know that the facts can sometimes be boring, but here they are:

Licensing and Entertainment

Starbase manufactures and distributes Star Trek Gourmet Foods
under a licensing agreement with Viacom (Paramount Pictures).
The Star Trek properties covered by these licenses are Star Trek,
Star Trek: The Next generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star
Trek: Voyager and all the Star Trek Movies I-IX.

The territories covered by the above licensing agreements include
the United States and its territories and possessions and Canada
and all of its Providence.

Licencing and Entertainment are two of the biggest business
categories in the United States. Coffee is the third largest
commodity in the United States only after steel and petroleum. With
the power of Viacom and the sheer depth of the Star Trek name,
this most unique company will beam ahead at warp speed.

The Company's license is for the following products:

1. Pictured-themed gourmet coffees and teas and related
accessories. (Currently 20 flavors and blends of coffee are available
separately and in gift boxes.)

2. Pictured-themed chocolate bars and packages of assorted
chocolates, as well as molded chocolate shapes, and hot
chocolates, all of which may be sold as gift packs. (Currently gift
boxes of truffles and cremes and two flavors of hot chocolate are
being marketed.)

3. Pictured-themed gourmet hard candy, including but not limited to
lollipops and candy rolls to be packed separately or in gift boxes.
(Current two designs of holographic lollipops are available and Star
Trek Insignia Pops are sold in tubs of 50.)

4. Pictured-themed collectible beverage bottles filled with assorted
teas and/or ciders and or coffees or fruit juices or other beverages
approved by Viacom.

WHATS THE POTENTIAL OF ALL THIS????

The first Star Trek television episode aired on September 8, 1966.
Since that time, Star Trek has grown into one of the licensing
industry's most enduring and broad-based properties. Sales of Star
Trek products have totaled over $2.5 billion at retail since the first
product debuted and there are now over 200 official Star Trek
licensees worldwide. Department stores, mass merchants and
specialty stores nationwide enjoy consistent sales of Star Trek-
related toys, gifts and collectibles, computer and video games,
novelizations, comic books, magazines, poster and apparel and now
gourmet foods and candy novelettes.

The original television series remains the single most successful
show in syndication history. There have been over 20 million Star
Trek home video cassettes sold, including all 79 episodes of the
original series. The first U.S. space shuttle, the "Enterprise" was
given its name after NASA received over 400,000 requests from
Star Trek fans. Star Trek conventions are held every weekend of
every year in at least four different U. S. cities, attracting over
300,000 fans. Worldwide, Star Trek has millions of fans and has
spawned over 500 fan publications. A phenomenal thirteen Star Trek
books are sold ever minute in the United States. The longest streak
of consecutive New York Times bestsellers of any series in
publishing history: 46 consecutive paperback bestsellers
over a 6 1/2 year stretch.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
You can get a free catalog of the company's products by calling 
1-888-239-8497.

Once again be sure to visit the web site at http://www.winner-stocks.com
for more info on the company and the products it has to offer.

TM & ©Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved STARBASE-1 Coffee
Company, Ltd. Authorized User.

DISCLAIMER
----------
This material is being provided by Winner-Stocks, an electronic newsletter
paid by the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report.
Starbase-1 Coffee Company, LTD. has paid a consideration of 5,000 shares
of common stock of Starbase-1 Coffee Company, LTD. to Winner-Stocks as
payment for the publication of the information contained in this report.
Winner-Stocks and its affiliates have agreed not to sell the common stock
received as payment for its services until February 10, 1999, which date
is 2 trading days from the initial dissemination of this report.  After
such date, Winner-Stocks may sell such shares.  Because Winner-Stocks is
paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict of interest in
Winner-Stocks's statements and opinions and such statements and opinions
cannot be considered independent.  The information contained in this
publication is for informational purposes only, and not to be construed as
an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security.  Winner-
Stocks makes no representation or warrant relating to the validity of the
facts presented nor does Winner-Stocks represent or warrant that all
material facts necessary to make an investment decision are presented
above.  All statements of opinions are those of Winner-Stocks.  Winner-
Stocks relies exclusively on information gathered from public filings on
featured companies, as well as, in certain circumstances, interviews
conducted by Winner-Stocks of management of featured companies.  Investors
should not rely solely on the information contained in this publication.
Rather, investors should use the information contained in this publication
as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured
companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion
regarding the featured companies.  Factual statements contained in this
publication are made as of the date stated and they are subject to change
without notice.  Winner-Stocks is not a registered investment adviser,
broker or a dealer.  Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative
and extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or all of any
investment made in Starbase-1 Coffee Company, LTD.  Projections of future
financial results are provided soley by Starbase-1 Coffee Company, LTD.
No assurances are given that Starbase-1 Coffee Company, LTD. will achieve
said projections. This publication contains forward-looking statements
that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause results to
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements represent the judgment of Starbase-1
Coffee Company, LTD. as of the date of this publication.  The Company
disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking
statements.

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.