Subject: Re: (radius) Proxy-State Order

From: Barney Wolff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:17 EST

They'd have trouble with me, too.  You're right, they're wrong.

Barney Wolff  <[email-masked]>
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: David Bolen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 99 16:30:21 EST

> They'd have trouble with me, too.  You're right, they're wrong.

Ditto here.  My code tacks on any saved set of client Proxy-State
attributes as the final stage of generating the response back to the
originator of the request, so while the internal order is preserved,
the attributes appear as the final attributes in any response.

Of course, being "right" here might not help if someone absolutely has
to interoperate with these clients and they can't be fixed, but I
definitely believe it's their implementation that is faulty.

-- David

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------\
 \               David Bolen              \  Internet: [email-masked]    /
  |        UUNET Technologies, Inc.         \   Phone: (914) 701-5327 |
 / 100 Manhattanville Rd, Purchase, NY 10577  \   Fax: (914) 701-5310  \
\-----------------------------------------------------------------------/
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.