Subject: (radius) Question on draft status

From: MegaZone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:12:39 -0800 (PST)

I'm going to be teaching a bit on RADIUS at ISPF II next month, and I'm 
trying to make sure I'm current on everything.

I have the latest drafts, but I want to check a couple of things:

I believe these two:
RADIUS Accounting Interim Accounting Record Extension
draft-ietf-radius-acct-interim-01.txt

Extensible Authentication Protocol Support in RADIUS
draft-ietf-radius-eap-05.txt

were absorbed into:
RADIUS Extensions
draft-ietf-radius-ext-02.txt
(And that a newer draft of this should be out very soon.)

So I can ignore the first two, correct?

I also unearthed 3 drafts which appear to be dead and buried:
RADIUS Extension for Multicast Router Authentication
draft-yamanouchi-radius-ext-00.txt

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3): Dynamic Attributes for
the Remote Access Dialin User Service (RADIUS)
draft-aboba-dynradius-01.txt

RADIUS IP Security Extensions
draft-ietf-radius-ipsec-00.txt

Dead, right?

Thanks.

-MZ
-- 
-=*X GOT CLUE? ISPF II - SAN DIEGO, CA 3/6-10 <URL:http://www.ispf.com/> X*=-
<URL:mailto:[email-masked]> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.gweep.net/>  Hail Discordia!

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.