Subject: (radius) VIDEO CONFERENCE VIA THE INTERNET

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:12:48

SUBJECT:    VIDEO  CONFERENCE  VIA  INTERNET.  

Complete video kit includes camera, software and complete 
tutorial instructions.  Inexpensive!   

One for $89 or two for $165, plus shipping.  Our Guide to Video 
Conferencing adds value to this very attractive purchase.

Communicate visually in real time with friends.  Collaborate on 
documents or spreadsheets with business partners while video 
conferencing on internet.  Capable of applications sharing and 
video clips also.

Call toll free 1-800-835-9511 to order your exciting new 
communications system.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, American 
Express 

Or send check to (plus $6 shipping per unit) to:  Box 317, 
Kaunakakai, Hawaii 96748.

PC, Mac, USB Port or Parallel Port compatible.

Confirmation of your order and projected arrival date will be e 
mailed.

Catch the new wave of free two-way video communicating via 
internet

Pictures, especially video, take up much space on the internet.  
This package is intended for wise and judicious video use.

to be removed email [email-masked]

 

 
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.