Subject: (radius) SEEKING A NEW JOB ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 99 08:43:25 EST

SEEKING A NEW JOB ?    Get the latest International Headhunter and Company
Contact Directories.+AD4- For FASTER SERVICE, use our WEBSITE:  
http://www.usaplaza.com/CarmotLP See our MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
INTERNATIONAL HEADHUNTER DIRECTORIES have name, contact person, address,
phone, +ACY- sector specialization.
HEADHUNTERS EUROPE, ENGINEERS: 830+- in Belgium, UK, France, Germany,
Ireland, Holland, Spain, Swiss. US+ACQ-99.
HEADHUNTERS EUROPE, FINANCE: 250+- in Austria, Belgium, Denmark,England,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands,
Norway, Spain, Switzerland. US+ACQ-99.
HEADHUNTERS EUROPE, MARKETING/SALES: 260+- in Austria, Belgium, Denmark,
England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. US+ACQ-99.
HEADHUNTERS EASTERN EUROPE: 75+- contacts in Bulgaria, Czech, Hungary,
Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovak. US+ACQ-49.
HEADHUNTERS SOUTH AMERICA: Over 75 contacts in Argentina, Brazil, Chile,
Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala,Mexico,
Netherlands Antilles, Venezuela. US+ACQ-99.
HEADHUNTERS AUSTRIA:100+-contacts.US+ACQ-39.
HEADHUNTERS BELGIUM:370+-contacts.US+ACQ-49
HEADHUNTERS FRANCE: 1,250+-contacts.US+ACQ-129.
HEADHUNTERS SPAIN: 120+- contacts. US+ACQ-49.
HEADHUNTERS ITALY: 550+- contacts. US+ACQ-69.
HEADHUNTERS NETHERLANDS:740+-contacts.US+ACQ-69.
HEADHUNTERS GERMANY: 1,590+-contacts. US+ACQ-149.
HEADHUNTERS SWITZERLAND: 290+-contacts. US+ACQ-69
HEADHUNTERS SCANDINAVIA: 100+- contacts in Denmark, Finland, Norway and
Sweden. US+ACQ-49.
COMPANY CONTACT DIRECTORIES +AH4- Up-to-date company contacts importantto your job search.
SINGAPORE CONTACT DIRECTORY: Singapore business, economy, and lifestyle.
Address/phone/fax of leading firms, 500+- recruiters, 300+- E-Mailaddresses,
100+- Websites, other useful contacts. US+ACQ-75.--
HONG KONG CONTACT DIRECTORY: Hong Kong employment, business, economy,and
lifestyle. Address/phone/fax of leading Hong Kong firms, recruitment
agencies, +ACY- other useful contacts. US+ACQ-60.--
FAR EAST CONTACT DIRECTORY: China, Hong Kong, Japan, S.Korea, Taiwan
business, economy, employment, lifestyle. Address/phone/fax of leading
firms, recruiters, other useful contacts. US+ACQ-60.--
SOUTH EAST ASIA CONTACT DIRECTORY: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos,
Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam business, economy,
lifestyle. Address/phone of leading companies, recruiters, useful contacts.
US+ACQ-60.--
MIDDLE EAST CONTACT DIRECTORY: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Dubai,
Yemen business, economy, lifestyle. Address/phone/fax of leading firms,
recruiters, +ACY- useful contacts. US+ACQ-60.--
AUSTRALIA +ACY- NEW ZEALAND CONTACT DIRECTORY: Business, economy,lifestyle.
Address/phone/fax of leading companies, recruitment agencies, otheruseful
contacts. US+ACQ-60.--
HOW TO ORDER: Send check or money order in US Dollars, drawn on a US Bank,
Payable to: CARMOT  LP
Send us your order with payment and your shipping address.  Allow 4-6weeks
for funds clearance and delivery.  CARMOT LP
  3885 South Decatur Boulevard, Morgan Sterling Suite 2010
  Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-5873, USA
  Tel (1) 702 320 2673,  Fax (1) 702 871 8427,  Email
carmot+AEA-morgan sterling.com
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: When you do your mailing, within 90 days of ordering,
to Recruiters listed in directories purchased from us, we will reimburse you
postage for any resumes returned due to incorrect address.
For FASTER SERVICE, use our WEBSITE:   http://www.usaplaza.com/CarmotLP
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.