Subject: (radius) Status update

From: Carl Rigney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:05:04 -0800 (PST)

The 2 RADIUS MIBs at revision 04 will be going to IETF last call for
proposed standard any day now.  The 2 RADIUS Accounting MIBs at
revision 04 are ready for informational as soon as the IESG OK's them.

The 3 drafts re Tunneling & RADIUS are nearly done with WG Last Call;
I'll double-check their status next week.

The updated RADIUS Accounting draft and extensions draft (which now
incorporates interim and eap) should be going to WG Last Call next
week, with the updated RADIUS draft going to WG last call by 2/26
(sooner if I can manage).  Coming soon on their heels will be last call
for an informational draft of the Known Implementations (so people can
point out any errors of transcription on my part), and then a draft of
BCP offering guidance to the IANA  for attribute and value allocation.

The RADIUS Working Group will NOT be meeting in Minneapolis; there's no need.

--
Carl Rigney
[email-masked]
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.