Subject: (radius) hi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 99 10:32:06 EST

IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?

Make sure you're not left behind, prepare for Y2K.

Did you know 98% of new computers FAIL Y2K testing?

Did you know that Windows 3.x, 95, 98, and NT are not Y2K compliant?
These programs need to be patched before the year 2000, if
you want to keep using them.

Our diskette will test your computer's clock (RTC) and BIOS, see if you're ready for 
the New Year.

Our diskette will test your computer's software, and unlike other Test diskettes, 
we can read your source coding line by line to find the exact problems
in your programs.

Our test diskette can read 85% of all shrink wrapped software on the
market, plus C++, V-Basics, Oracle, MS-SQL, Access, Delphi, Paradox, Fox Pro, 
Power Builder, Sybase, and more.

If you have a problem, then we have the answer for you!

For a limited time, you can receive the Test Diskette at 50% off the 
normal price. 

Price: $39.90

SALE PRICE: $19.95 + s/h ($2.00)

Call 909/627-3557 
IMC Marketing, Information Technologies Dept.
An A+ Authorized Service Center.

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.