Subject: Re: (radius) IETF Agenda

From: [email-masked] (Patrice Calhoun)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:23:51 -0700

>Is there a set agenda for the RADIUS group at the IETF in November?  If
>so, where would I find it?   Is there a RADIUS BOF?
no.

>If not, how does the RADIUS people meet the other RADIUS people? 

Just look for a bunch of disgruntled engineers :)

PatC

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe ietf-radius' in the body of the message.

---

From: Barry James <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:25:41 +0000 (GMT)

> Just look for a bunch of disgruntled engineers :)

Hey, I don't have to go to IETF to find those. ;)

Barry

Barry L James            | Never doubt that a small group of
IP SWAT                  | thoughtful, committed citizens can
Level 3 Communications   | change the world.  Indeed, it's 
finger bjames@sushi      | the only thing that ever has.
Member IEEE, AAAI        | #include <std_disclaimer>

-