Subject: [RAI] Incoming liaison from MPEG on MPEG-M

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:28:51 -0700

HI all,

We received a liaison statement from MPEG concerning the progress they made
on MPEG-M during the March Geneva meeting and following approval process.
The liaison statement, entitled "MPEG-M (Multimedia Service Platform
Technologies) for Advanced IPTV Terminal (AIT)"." is for information; no
action is required.

MPEG-M is a large project that includes work on IPTV together with ITU-T
SG16 Q. 13.  

Included in the attachment to the statement are two ISO/IEC DIS documents:
ISO-IEC DIS 23006-5 "Information technology ‹ Multimedia service platform
technologies ‹ Part 5: Service aggregation" and
ISO-IEC  DIS 23006-4 "Information technology ‹ Multimedia service platform
technologies ‹ Part 4: Elementary services".

Both statements should appear shortly on the IETF's liaison tracker system,
but if you want a copy earlier then please send me an email in private.

Regards,
Stephan