Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rap-acct-fr-pib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 07:37:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework of COPS-PR Policy Information Base for 
                          Accounting Usage
	Author(s)	: D. Rawlins, A. Kulkarni, K. Chan, D. Dutt
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rap-acct-fr-pib-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 08-Mar-01
	
Currently there are no policy classes defined for the PEP to convey 
provisioned policy usage feedback to the PDP. The purpose of this 
document is to define the accounting framework PIB that specifies 
the policy classes common for COPS accounting type reports. The 
basic operation and objects for reporting usage information are 
defined in [COPS]. A specific clientSI accounting type object named 
REPORT is defined in [COPS-PR]. This document further describes 
operational behavior that is implied in [COPS] and [COPS-PR.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-acct-fr-pib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rap-acct-fr-pib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-acct-fr-pib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.