Subject: [Raven] Comments on Draft Document

From: Chris Savage <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:58:23 -0500

I have taken a stab at editorial comments on the draft statement.  My
intention with all of these edits is to clarify the intent of the statement
as originally drafted and perhaps to improve readability in some cases.

I have marked up the document and stored it as an .rtf file (to preserve
strike-through of stuff I would delete and underlining of stuff I would
add).  I am attaching the .rtf file to this post, but I have no idea if the
list will accept it.

If it doesn't, and anyone is interested, email me privately and I'll ship
you a copy.

Chris S.

All opinions are my own...

 <<cwscomments.rtf>> 

*************************************************************************** 
This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or 
privileged information.  If you believe that you have received the 
message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission 
and delete the message without copying or disclosing it. 
***************************************************************************