Subject: [Raw] RAW Meeting at IETF-107 - Call for participation

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 18:34:28 +0000

Hi All,

As of today, we still intend to hold the inaugural RAW working group
session at IETF-107, at 15:50 (local) Monday 23rd March.

We understand that in light of the COVID-19 virus that we may have more
remote participants than usual, but with the available IETF remote
participation facilities, we believe that there is still value in
holding the session.  If events take a turn for the worse, and IETF-107 
is cancelled, then it is still the intention of the chairs to hold a
virtual meeting at or around the same date/time.

With that in mind, we are putting together the agenda for the meeting,
and this is your chance to suggest a topic that you would like to
present to the working group.  We would really like the authors who
have recently published or updated a draft to few words about their
draft.

To book your slot on the agenda, please contact the chairs at 
[email-masked] 

Cheers,

Eve and Rick
co-chairs.