Subject: [Raw] New Version Notification for draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 14:08:00 +0100

Dear all,

in preparation to the upcoming IETF Meeting we submitted a new version
of our LDACS draft.

Name:           draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
Revision:       01
Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS)
Document date:  2020-03-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-01
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-01

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the architecture of the L-band
   Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
   secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
   civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
   cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.

Regards,
Corinna, Nils and Thomas

-- 
******************************************************

Dr. Corinna Schmitt
Researcher and Lab Manager

Research Institute CODE
Universität der Bundeswehr München

Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
85577 Neubiberg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0)89 6004 7314
Email: [email-masked]
https://www.unibw.de/code
https://www.corinna-schmitt.de