Subject: [Raw] 5G Cellular-V2X application usecase regardng:-

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 22:10:09 +0530

Hi all,

I went through the draft-farkas-5g-raw-00.txt, seems to be an interesting
read. Congrats to the authors to depict the 5G architecture  in a good
shape.

We are planning to work on 5G Cellular-V2X technology to build an
application that requires high reliability and low latency communication. It
will be very good if you can provide some inputs on the following. 

1. Does the 5G architecture that has been described in the draft include
Device to Device communication ?

2. From my understanding of the draft, it appears that the it is geared
towards centralized architecture to accomplish the objectives of high
reliability and low latency.  Can we extend the schemes mentioned in the
draft to D2D  communication, that seems like requires a distributed
solution.

Thanks in Advance !!

Regards,

Lijo Thomas 

C-DAC

For assimilation and dissemination of knowledge, visit cakes.cdac.in 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------