Subject: [Raw] New Version Notification for draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-03

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 15:19:58 +0200

Dear all,

in preparation for the upcoming IETF we just uploaded a new version of
our draft. We will update it continuously in the next weeks and look
forward to your feedback and questions as we plan to ask for adoption soon.

Regards,
Nils, Thomas & Corinna

A new version of I-D, draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Corinna Schmitt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
Revision:       03
Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS)
Document date:  2020-06-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-03
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-03

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the architecture of the L-band
   Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
   secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
   civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
   cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.