Subject: [Raw] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-02.txt

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:30:22 +0200

Dear all,

I've just posted a revision of the use cases draft. The changes have been
the following:

- I've checked that terminology is consistent with the arch draft (by
checking offline with Pascal).
- I've included a reference to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sofia-raw-industrialreq/
- I've included a summary section where I've added some text about
non-latency critical communications, which probably deserve some additional
attention in the document. I'd like to add something on the description of
the use cases about that. Comments on this specific aspects are very much
appreciated.

As always, comments on anything are appreciated.

@Chairs: let me know if you think it is worth having a presentation slot
during text IETF meeting. Happy to do it, happy to leave the time for other
documents as well, whatever the group thinks is best.

Thanks!

Carlos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 2:26 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-02.txt
To: Carlos J. Bernardos <[email-masked]>, Georgios Z. Papadopoulos <
[email-masked]>, Fabrice Theoleyre <
[email-masked]>, Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carlos J. Bernardos and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-raw-use-cases
Revision:       02
Title:          RAW use cases
Document date:  2021-07-12
Group:          raw
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-02

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents wireless use cases demanding reliable and available
   behavior.

The IETF Secretariat