Subject: [Raw] IETF-112 RAW Agenda

From: "Schooler, Eve M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 08:59:33 +0000

Hi All, 
Here's the latest RAW meeting agenda for the upcoming session on Tuesday November 9th from 1200-1400 UTC (Session I). It is also available on the Datatracker.
Hope to see you then, Rick & Eve

-----

RAW WG Agenda IETF-112
======================

Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 - Session I
Time: 1200-1400 UTC -- 120 mins 

Chairs: 
  Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
  Eve Schooler <[email-masked]>

Responsible AD: John Scudder <[email-masked]>

Join via Meetecho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=raw
Session materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/raw
Shared notes: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-coinrg

1) Intro -- 10 mins
- Administrivia
- Document status
- Milestones update
(Chairs)                  

2) RAW Technologies and Architecture -- 20 mins
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-technologies/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-architecture/ 
(Pascal Thubert)

3) IPv6 Options for DetNet -- 10 mins
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh/
(Pascal Thubert)

4) Use Cases -- 20 mins  
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases/
(Carlos Bernardos)

5) LDACS -- 20 mins  
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs/
(Nils Maeurer)

/* Still room for other presentations */

6) Discussion/Open Mic

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 8:35 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Raw] IETF-112 call for presentations

Hi All,

The RAW Working Group will be holding a session at IETF-112 between 12:00 and 14:00 UTC, Tuesday November 9th.

If you have material you wish to present that you feel would be of interest to the working group, including updates to current working group documents, please contact the chairs at [email-masked]

Cheers,

Rick & Eve