Subject: [Raw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 00:26:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) features for RAW
        Authors         : Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   Some critical applications may use a wireless infrastructure.
   However, wireless networks exhibit a bandwidth of several orders of
   magnitude lower than wired networks.  Besides, wireless transmissions
   are lossy by nature; the probability that a packet cannot be decoded
   correctly by the receiver may be quite high.  In these conditions,
   providing high reliability and a low delay is challenging.  This
   document lists the requirements of the Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) features are recommended to construct a predictable
   communication infrastructure on top of a collection of wireless
   segments.  This document describes the benefits, problems, and trade-
   offs for using OAM in wireless networks to achieve Service Level
   Objectives (SLO).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-oam-support/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts