Subject: [Raw] IETF 113 RAW Agenda - draft

From: "Schooler, Eve M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:43:58 +0000

Hi All,
Here's a first draft for the agenda for our WG meeting at IETF 113.
Please let us know if there are other topics for discussion that we should add to the schedule.
Looking forward to the discussion,
Eve & Rick

RAW WG Agenda IETF-113
======================

Date: Monday, March 21, 2022 - Session I
Time: 0900-1100 UTC / 1000-1200 CET -- 120 mins

Chairs:
  Rick Taylor [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  Eve Schooler [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Responsible AD: John Scudder [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Meetecho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/?group=raw
Session materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/session/raw
Shared notes: https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-113-raw

1) Intro -- 10 mins
- Administrivia
- Document status
(Chairs)

2) Use Cases -- 15 mins
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases/
(Carlos Bernardos)

3) RAW Architecture and Framework -- 30 mins
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-architecture/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-framework/
(Pascal Thubert)

4) OAM support -- 15 mins
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-oam-support/
(Fabrice Theoleyre)

5) Multidomain extensions -- 15 mins
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-raw-multidomain/
(Carlos Bernardos)

/* Still room for other presentations */

6) Discussion/Open Mic