Subject: [rddp] RDDP WG Minneapolis agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:17:58 -0500

Here's the agenda as of now.  It can still be bashed at the meeting.
Thanks, --David

Minneapolis IETF Meeting
November 10-14, 2003
--------------------

Remote Direct Data Placement WG (rddp)

CHAIR:	David L. Black <[email-masked]>

The RDDP WG works on Remote Direct Data Placement and Remote
Direct Memory Access functionality.  For more information,
please refer to the rddp charter at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rddp-charter.html

TUESDAY, November 11, 2003, 0900-1130
-------------------------------------
- Agenda Bashing and Administrivia (5 min)
	- Blue Sheets
	- NOTE WELL

- Status of drafts (5 min)

- Applicability Statement (10 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-01.txt)

	Mostly a status update.

- DDP and RDMAP drafts (10 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-01.txt, draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-01.txt)

	Mostly a status update.  These drafts are close to done and
	are likely to go to WG Last Call before the end of the year.

- SCTP Mapping (10 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-sctp-00.txt)

	Despite the -00 version number, this is the fourth version
	of this draft, and it is relatively mature.  There are open
	issues in startup model consistency with the TCP Mapping
	(e.g., Active/Active vs. Active/Passive).

- TCP mapping (30 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-mpa-00.txt)

	Newly adopted as a WG draft in Vienna, this draft is also on
	its fourth major version, but there are open issues in the
	area of connection initiation/startup.

- Security (75 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-security-00.txt)

	Time allocated reflects the importance of progress on this draft.

- iSER/DA drafts (5 min)
	(draft-ko-iwarp-iser-00.txt, draft-chadalapaka-iwarp-da-00.txt)

	These two individual submissions concern iSCSI extensions for use
	of RDMA.  The authors would like this work to be pursued by the
	IETF.  This time slot provides for a quick description of what
	these drafts cover; those interested should follow up with the
	authors directly (e.g., over lunch).

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp