Subject: [rddp] Last Call: 'DDP/RDMAP Security' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:49:04 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Remote Direct Data Placement WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'DDP/RDMAP Security '
   <draft-ietf-rddp-security-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Applicability of Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol (RDMA) and Direct Data 
   Placement (DDP) '
   <draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-04-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-security-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-05.txt

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp